The happy winners!!!
On Saturday Jon, my mom, Weston and I went to Clearfield High Schools Christmas festival. The had booths with gifts, pictures with Santa and food. Well they also had a baby contest. I decided to enter Weston just for the heck of it. There was about 20-25 babies in the contest. They were giving away prizing such as curliest hair, most hair, chubbiest cheeks, cutest expression. Well I thought Weston was going to win cutest expression because 4 of the judges kept point to him and "we got us a winner there, look at that face." So they start announcing the winners. When it came to cutest expression and his name wasn't called then all the other awards and his name wasn't called I was starting to feel bad. Then they said, "And lastly the winner for Judges choice goes to..." Weston he won!!!! He got a certificate, a bear, and a free picture with Santa (which we had already done and paid for). So Weston is a winner but hey I already knew that. Just had to take a moment and brag.
2 comments:
Way to go Weston! You are the cutest baby :) Looks like a really fun evening and what a cute family you guys are. You will have to show us his picture with Santa! Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy some time off with your family!
haha! Oh my. thats so awesome! What a stud. He's getting so big! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment