Isn't he a stud?
Okay so I realize its a litle late to be writing about Christmas. We had fun at the Layton party on the 22nd. It was so much fun to see all of my family that I don't get to see nearly enough. On Christmas eve we usually go to Jon's parents for a dinner but they didn't have one this year, so we were going to go to his boss' house but when a terrible snow storm hit we decided to stay home. Jon didn't mind he got to set up his Christmas present his t.v. I must post pictures of that soon. LOL. On Christmas morning my mom and Brett came to watch Weston open presents. Weston had fun opening one or two then he had to have milk break. So the rest of us opened our presents then Weston resumed his duty. When we were ready for the day we went to Grandpa Layton's for breakfast. I was hoping to see you Layton's but no one was up there just Michelle, Grandpa, and Danielle. Awkward! Then we went to Jon's Grandparents with my mom and we had dinner and presents there. I was a nice day that went way too fast!
My Grandparents on my Dad's side flew in on Christmas day. They came down with my aunt Kim and Cousin Sean to visit the day after and stayed at a hotel. It was fun to see them but we didn't get to see them too much. I wish they lived here. I sure miss them when they aren't here.
Weston opening Mr. Potato Head!
1 comment:
I love your Christmas post. . . I have been waiting! Weston is too adorable and it looks like he had a good Christmas.
Sorry about breakfast at Grandpas on Christmas day, we decided to do our own this year. We missed seeing you guys though. Not sure if we will be doing his breakfasts anymore. We will have to see.
I am jealous about Jon's tv! I want to see pictures of it.
I am glad you got to see your grandparents on Christmas, that makes it extra special!
Post a Comment