Monday, February 4, 2008

Weston's one year old picture

What smile...
Mama's boy!!!
Check out those eyelashes
Weston's birthstone.
This little piggie went to the....

I just love that smile!!!
What a tender hug!







Isn't he so handsome in his sweater?




This is his thinking look.


Oh so tender!!!
It took me a while but I finally got his one year pictures taken. Don't think about the fact that he is 15 months old now. A girl in my class her mom took the pictures and did a great job I would highly recommend her. Let meknow what you think.

2 comments:

Layton Family said...

The pictures are so beautiful! I was going to ask who took them, she did a great job. Lucky you! I was going to pick a favorite but can't decide.

So glad you updated!

Weston's Mommy said...

I can't pick which ones to print they are all so cute. She did an awesome job!