Cute pics of Weston! Hobby Lobby looks like a fun place to go, I'll have to try it.
I looked at the house you made an offer on and it looks very nice. I like the wood floors and the central air comditioning! Very clean looking. Good luck on it!
We did on this house but Jon doesn't think we should on the house we are putting the offer on. He figures there can't be anythign wrong with it since it is newer.
4 comments:
Cute pics of Weston! Hobby Lobby looks like a fun place to go, I'll have to try it.
I looked at the house you made an offer on and it looks very nice. I like the wood floors and the central air comditioning! Very clean looking. Good luck on it!
Get a home inspection!
We did on this house but Jon doesn't think we should on the house we are putting the offer on. He figures there can't be anythign wrong with it since it is newer.
Oh my ... he's SO cute. love that kid!
Post a Comment