Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24th of July

My mom and I decided it would be fun to save on gas and money and take the frontrunner to Bountiful to enjoy the festivites on the 23rd. My great aunt michelle and her daughter Danielle picked us up and we went to the park. Weston got to ride on the ponies not that he really liked that idea but it was cute. Then my mom wanted to get a characture of Weston which turned out awesome. I will take a picture later and post it. Then we of course enjoyed lots of food. Weston and I particularly loved the cotton candy. Jon went and took chairs over to main street at a quarter to 7 and he was still too late. We got hot seats in the sun. Oh well. We enjoyed watching the parade with our friends Chris and Val.




On the 24th we had a BBQ with our friends Chris and Val and then we had a hugh firework show. Weston loved the fireworks. Thank you Chris and Val for spending $100 on fireworks it was awesome.

No comments: