Weston getting super excited to cut down our tree. He also really liked that pole that he is standind next to. This is our tree before we cut it. The bald spot went in our corner.
Weston holding one of the ornaments for our tree. He had so much fun looking at all the ornaments we had to put up on the tree. But the lights on the house and the tree were hands down his favorite part of the tree.
Jon and his finished tree.
Weston putting up his ornament. He had a blast putting up and ornament and then taking it back down.
Bella and Weston
My blurry picture of my finished tree. I swear we bought the biggest tree on the lot. It is huge!!!!!!!
24 Weeks
Here I am looking huge at 24 weeks. I just hate the patchy redness on my face and how puffy it is already starting to look. Ugh! The joys of pregnancy. Other then that. I am loving feeling baby #2 moving. Yes that is right baby #2. Still no name. Thanks Jon. I have decided on Cason but Jon won't give me an answer he just says maybe. Who knows.
5 comments:
Your tree looks great! I think you're are looking great being pregnant but I totally understand. It's not fun being pregnant, I hate what it does to my body. Can I say that? Anyways I can't wait for our Christmas break just one week to go!
Thanks for posting pictures of your tree! It looks beautiful!
That is sooo funny! good colors to choose tho! you have good taste!!!
Haha. cool tree, I love it. Weston is getting so big and cute! I bet you can't wait for baby number 2, he'll be a stud too, I can feel it. ;)
I love that show Christmas Vacation. I have to watch it EVERY YEAR! It is by far the best, and I totally agree...it is a huge tree! By the way, you look absolutley adorable... You are so cute pregnant!!
Post a Comment