Weston and Aunt Sue
My cute little family
These are the pictures from my family Christmas party at my Grandpa's house. We had a delicious spaghetti dinner, shrimp, cookies and great company. It was so much fun spending time with my family. We sang songs, exchanged gifts and just enjoyed each other. Plus (sorry Landon) relived some memories. Here is my cousin Landon doing the bend and snap from Legally Blond. He did this years ago dressed in a dress and high heels some how we got him to do it again.
5 comments:
Oh myy
Ha Ha I love Landon he's so funny =]]
MeMoRiEsSs ferrshurr...
haha.
"NO one will see it but my camera..."
Classic, what a total nerd. I had so much fun at the party, i didn't want it to end. I wish we'd get together more often. You guys have a good christmas!Hope to see you at grandpa's house for breakfast!
Lacey you and your family look so cute! Its fun to see the pics of you guys at your Grandpa Laytons house. Great memories. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. I didn't even recognize some of them! Congrats on baby #2!
oh my gosh! i loved that party it was a good one all of the laughs... haha it was good!
HAHA, so much fun, that was a fun party!!! It was great to see everyone, to bad we only get together for holidays. Remember back in the days when Sunday dinners were a thing we did?
Post a Comment