Sunday, March 8, 2009

Basement Remodel

Jon has worked so hard for the last month and a half to get our basement all finished so we could move the computer room downstairs and put the baby's room together. The baby's room is almost done so I will post pictures of that shortly. Here are pictures of Jon's amazing handywork. I am so fortunate to have such an awesome, handy, capable husband. He was such a trooper. He would work from 8-6 at work then come home eat dinner then work in the basement until 11 every night and all day and night on Saturdays and Sundays. He tiled our laundary room and bathroom, mudded and resanded all the walls, painted, put in baseboards and trim, hung a bathroom door, put in a toilet, vanity, mirror, and bathroom accesories, put in new lights and worked on some of the outlets, the only thing we hired out was the carpet to be layed. In the pictures you will see a lot of bare walls I haven't had time to decorate but I will shortly have 5 months after the baby is born. Enjoy the pictures.
This was the terrible basement stair well Jon had to paint. It was so steep and just plain awful.
Future closet right now just a cute alcove.


Poker room/4th bedroom

Other wall in the 4th bedroom. This room is hugh!!! Almost as big as our master.





Weston playing in the new puter room as he calls it. This is the 5th bedroom but our new scrapbook office room.



The bathroom in the 4th bedroom.



My new scrapbook area.


The laundry room floor.


The shelves Jon put up for all the laundry room junk.

4 comments:

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I love it!!! It looks so good!

Kylie said...

He did an AMAZING JOB! It looks awesome. I am sure you are so excited to have it all done. Congrats!

Holly said...

wow, it looks good! i'm jealous of all the space you guys have!

Brandon & eLissA said...

hey, congrats you two on the new little guy!!! Joey let me know and I am soo happy for you two!