We finally finished Cason's room on Tuesday. I made the quilt all by myself. I am so proud this is my first time to do an entire quilt all by myself. My mom and I made the bumper pads, the dust ruffle, the curtains, pillow, and recovered the glider and ottoman. I then made a cushion for the changing table. I am so happy with how it all turned out. It has been quite the process. By the way. Jon's boss Mike was able to make a piece that we were missing for the crib. Only to have Weston find it today. Shhh! Don't tell Mike. So Weston will have to wait to get a big boy bed until Summer. Not that he cares. LOL!
My quilt from the side that I made, I did this while on bed rest.
Cason's bed and his little lamby from Grandma Hardy
Weston's blessing outfit is hanging from the hook until we buy Cason one.
6 comments:
Congratulations!Cason is so cute! I love the blanket you made it looks really good!
very cute room!!! and i love the name Cason!
Way cute! I love the room, blue and brown. Way to go, I think it looks great. And I'm impressed with the blanket.
yea!!!!! I was wondering what was going on with you. He is so so cute!!! I am so jealous that you are done with being pregnant and he is here. Congrats, he is so fun!!
You did an awesome job on his room! Everything looks great! We just started Emerson's room so I'm hoping we can get it done soon. Cason is adorable! I was so excited when I heard you went into labor. Maybe the field trip sent you into labor. I'm so wishing I was done being pregnant. Although I don't have anything ready yet so I guess it's good she's not coming for a little while.
Congrats Lacey!! Cason is SO cute!! And his nursery turned out awesome! You are so talented at crafty stuff!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment