Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Months Old

Some of the cutest smiles ever!!!! (Not that I am biased)




I know that this post is a little late but we were in California when Cason turned two months old. We took him for his check up and immunizations last week. He did fabulous! He cried of course when she gave him the shots but no fever or fussiness afterwards. What a champ! Here are his statistics.

Height 23 1/4 inches long

Weight 10.4 pounds

Cason is such a great baby he has already on several occasions let me sleep for 6 hours. He smiles and coos all the time. He loves his brother! Cason has the biggest eyes and they just get bigger and bigger when you talk to him. His baths are his favorite.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy cow! He is getting so big and my baby isn't even here yet! I can't wait! I'm so jealous you're not teaching right now. The last weeks of school can be torture. We're almost done! Yeah!

Kylie said...

Too cute! I can't believe he is that big. How fun for you.

Lindsay said...

Wow he is growing so BIG so CUTE kiss him lots for me!!!