Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Pictures

My friend Stephanie posted on here blog that her sister was starting a photography business and was running a special so since I needed to get Cason's 3 month pictures done I decided to call her. She did a wonderful job taking pictures of both Weston and Cason. Then a few days later we had her do our family photos. She did great with a 2 year old who wasn't very cooperative. Thanks Jenny. If anyone wants to use her, here is her website: http://www.simplysublimephotography.blogspot.com/ Enjoy sorry there are a lot of pictures.


4 comments:

Layton Family said...

Really cute pictures Lacey. Weston and Cason are getting so big!

Kylie said...

How adorable is your little family??!! I love the pictures. Way too cute!

RABarrett said...

Hey, your family is so cute! It's crazy you have 2 kids. We definitely need to get together sometime, It's been forever since I've seen you!!

Anonymous said...

I just had a second and looked up your blog from stef's. I'm glad you like the pics, your kids were so stinkin' cute! :)