Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weston's big boy room

Here is Weston's big boy room. I have been meaning to post this for months. Weston has had his big boy bed since June. I got it finished around the end of June. It is supposed to have a vintage car theme. I got a gas pump, license plates, vintage signs, and cars. I think it turned out pretty good. One of the license plates.
I redid his name with car themed paper (sorry you can't really see it in the picture)

His gas pump and other license plate.

His dresser with its decorations.
His bed and one of the signs.

One of his shelves with gas tins, airplane and stop sign.

The whole wall.

A better look at his bed.
I hope this room lasts him for a few years or atleast until we move again.

6 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

I love it! It looks really good, what a cute theme I would have never thought of that one. Thanks for all your comments on our blog, it's nice to have so many supporting us! Thank you!

Kristy said...

So cute! Good work!

RABarrett said...

Impressive!! I didn't know you were so crafty and creative, way cute!

Jessica said...

That looks so cute! You're so creative!

Kylie said...

Too cute! I love the idea of an "old-car" room for a little boy.

Cherish said...

Great Idea!! I love all the things you've collected.