Cason has had a BIG developmental weekend. My mom text me on Friday to let me know that Cason had started crawling. Now he has been doing all the moves to be a crawler since he was 6 months old and I thought by the time he turns 7 months he will be cruising. Wel he just turned 8 months old and then the next day he took off. He didn't realize what he was doing so when my mom tried to show me when I got home he wouldn't crawl. But this weekend. He defiantely showed he that YUP he is a crawler. He only crawls enough to get what he wants and then over he turns. Or he crawls just a little and then reaches out to get what he wants. Its so funny. He usually wants Weston or one of Weston's trains. He just loves Weston and if Weston happens to give Cason the time of day then he just birghtens up. Anyway so now I can say he is officially a crawler. Here are so videos of him crawling. Sorry about the super cheesy mommy voice. But hey don't all mom have it?
First Tooth:
Cason also is cutting he first too. He has been a little more irratable but not much. He just gets the rosiest cheeks that are so cute. It hasn't completely cut through but I can feel it and if he lets me pry his mouth open I can also barely see white peeking out. I can't believe how big my baby is getting.
6 comments:
yes every mom has that voice!! Both of your little guys are so cute!!
How exciting! I love it! Congrats, because it isn't just Cason's achievement! You can be a proud mommy too! :)
That is great! I love every milestone!
Hey there!
How fun to have a little one who's just starting to crawl.
I've tried to email you about your oak questions but for some reason it keeps getting returned. I copy and pasted the address you posted on my blog and the one from your blog with no success. Send me an email at joysofhome@gmail.com and hopefully we can get your answers.
Enjoy you Thanksgiving!
How exciting! That is funny you mention the Mom voice, I haven't put any video's of Cassidy smiling or cooing on my blog because of my Mom voice maybe later when I don't have to talk so much to get her to smile and coo.
I forgot how close in age our babies are. I agree that the time is going way too fast. Suzie was the same way with crawling...she rocked back & forth for almost 3 months before she finally took off. She knew she could just cry & it'd get it for her I guess:)
Post a Comment