Its official.... Cason is a sitter. Well he has been since the beginning of October/ end of September. But with Halloween and Weston's birthday I haven't gotten a chance to post this. He is really funny he starts out doing great then that poor head of his just gets heavier and heavier and then wham.... He topples over. He doesn't cry if fact he is probably happy because then he can roll around and rock in the crawling position. Crawling is next and I full expect to happen soon. If fact he has been acting ready and doing the rock and everything since the beginning of September so I am a little surprised it hasn't happened yet.
Other news:
Cason turned 8 months on the 12. I can't believe just how old he is getting. Time certainly flies by when you have a job, a family and are just older. He is my sweet, little, giggling, smiler and I love him so much. He has been a great blessing and addition ot our sweet family.
3 comments:
what a cute little guy!!
Congrats! That is so exciting, and he is so adorable.
He's getting big! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment