I thought it would be fun to say all of the things that I am thankful for:
1. My Family: I have the best family ever. My husband makes me laugh daily and though he might not be a romantic he does do little things that make me smile. I have two of the sweetest, funnest boys around. I love them so much.

2. My house. With so many people facing the foreclosure of their houses and so many people that don't even have homes it makes me so thankful that Jon and I are able to provide a nice home for our family.
3. My Job. I really do love my job. If I have to be away from my family to work atleast I love my job and its a job that still allows me to be a good mommy and be at home with my kids as much as possible. Plus I have great colleges and a good class this year.
4. My mom. My mom and I may not always get along or see I to I but I am so thankful for the things that she does for my family and I. I am also thankful that she watches my children everyday so they don't have to go to daycare.
5. Food. As you can see by my weight I am very thankful for food. I love to eat and bake. Its the greatest.
6. My extended family. I have the best Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins around. I really wish I got to see them more but I really am thankful for their presence in my families lives.
7. Friends. Jon and I have some great friends and I am so thankful them and their presence in our families lives.
1 comment:
Lace! I'm thankful for you too! we need to do lunch soon.
Post a Comment