Sunday, February 21, 2010

Super Bowl


Weston and I in our jerseys

We all know how much Weston loves football, Jon loves to cook for people and I love to entertain and lets face it who doesn't love are reason to EAT! So we decided to have a superbowl party. Jon made BBQ chicken, hot legs instead of wings, chili cheese dip, and red potatoes with salt on the outside and sour cream and cheese in the inside. It was SO DELICIOUS! I probably gained 5 pounds that day. LOL! Our friends, Cherie, Brandon and Brooklynn came over. The kids had so much fun playing together. They played with the kitchen, the trains, and just each other. They were so silly giggling and laughing the whole time. The next morning when Weston woke up he asked if he was going to get to play with Brooklynn again. We will have to have a playdate soon. We were THRILLED the Saints won. Cason won $50 on the boards that Jon's work does with the scores. Jon almost won $50 but the Colts scored at the last second and I almost won $150 but the stupid Colts couldn't score. LOL! We had fun! Brooklynn trying to avoid a picture.Weston wearing the helmet to his build a bear. LOL that kid kills me.Jon watching the game.Cason in his cute jersey enjoying some wheat bread.The fire hat is now in place of the build a bear helmet. LOL.Cason and I

Weston enjoying some of the good food.

No comments: