Monday, March 22, 2010

Cason's One Year Old Stats


One St. Patrick's Day we took Cason in for his one year well check. Here are his stats:
Height: 28 3/4 inches long
Weight: 17.4 ounces
Head: 43.8 cm

Cason is now:
Drinking strictly from a sippy cup
still not walking but getting there he just gets too excited to stand that he falls (but walks around furniture like a champ)
eats pretty much everything we do that I can chop up or mush up
he loves to feed himself
Now says "Dada" and no longer will say "Moma" ugh!
Says diss a lot
will try to pucker up when giving kisses
laughs hysterically whenever Bella the dog is around

5 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, has it really been a year already?! Crazy! Cason sure is a cutie! Looks like he had an awesome party!:D

Delahunty Family said...

I love that picture he looks so happy!

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

that picture is priceless!! What a cute littleman!

Jessica said...

He is so big now and what a cutie!

Pete and Sum said...

He is SO cute Lacey! I can't believe he is 1 already. Time is flying I swear! I saw EmmyLou at the gym last week and it so reminded me of all the crazy times we had in school. Hope you guys are doing well!