BEWARE PICTURE AND VIDEO OVERLOAD
To start out our Easter weekend we went for two Easter egg hunt. We went to one at Fisher Park in Clearfield Saturday morning at 10. It was so cold. The wind was awful. So needless to say Cason wasn't happy. Daddy, Uncle Roger, and Grandma Dawn helped Cason get two eggs. Papa, Grandma and I helped Weston on another field. He got about 10 eggs. The hunt was done in 1 1/2 minutes flat. We then went to the Syracuse Walmart for a quick hunt as well.
Here is the field Cason was hunting on

Cason getting bundled waiting to hunt

Daddy and Cason

Cason pooped out after the hunt

After the hunts. Both Grandma's came back to the house to dye easter eggs with Weston. He thought it was so fun to take the eggs out and to put stickers on them.

Putting in an egg

Cason and Weston getting ready to go downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny brought. Weston didn't want the bunny to come. He kept telling me he wanted Santa Claus to come and bring him presents and the Bunny could hide his eggs. But once he saw the eggs the forgot all about Santa Claus.

Weston on the hunt

Cason found an egg and is so thrilled with it

So EGGCITED!

Eating a twix and finding eggs

Eggs hiding in Daddy's shoes

Look at my egg mom

On the hunt. While looking for his eggs Weston exclaimed, "this is the best day ever!"

Cason found his basket

Weston's basket: He got an outfit, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, Toy Story the DVD, play dough in eggs, ring pops, and carrot shaped m&m's

Weston with his basket



Cason and Daddy checking out his basket

Weston opening the books he got from the bunny

Looking for his golf clubs. He was so thrilled with them he had to carry them every where with him including to breakfast that morning.

My mom took us to breakfast then we came home and got dinner ready. My aunt Kim, uncle Colin, and cousin Sean came down from Heber City for dinner. We had meal and delicious cake from a great bakery in Heber City. The boys played basketball then Sean hid eggs for Weston. He kept saying one more so we would take them out of his basket as he would find them and rehid them.

Cason and Mommy looking for eggs

A craft I made for Easter

On the hunt
6 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the sign that you made!
Your boys are so darn cute! One day I might have a boy...:).
Your Easter craft is so cute. I need to make more stuff like that. It's so much fun. You should call me when you do your crafty stuff so I can do it too! lol
They are too cute! I love their little outfits!
Question on your adorable easter craft, do you cut out the wood shapes or buy them somewhere?
Glad you guys had a fun easter!
Jessica that would be so fun. I go to this place in Sandy that sells wood and I steal (they say you can take pictures) of what they do then recreate it in my own way at home. We should make a trip there soon then do a craft night that would be fun.
I loved the picture overload! Easter egg hunts are so much fun!
How fun! Those easter outfits you have your boys dressed up in are adorable. The sweater vests are too cute! Also, love the easter sign.
Post a Comment