Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weston and Cason's Pictures

My friend Melissa that I work with was sweet enough to take Weston 3 year old pictures and Cason's one pictures. They turned out so good. Cason fell asleep so we didn't get too many of them. Sorry there are a ton. We went to the Ogden Train Museum for Weston's pictures because he is simply obsessed with trains right now. He was seriously in Heaven. And then just up 25th street for the great brick walls. Sleepy Little Roo



Such a stud
































3 comments:

Holly said...

I love lots of pictures! Your boys are so cute!

Looks like you all had a fun Easter too! I'm glad:)

Kylie said...

Way cute. Where did you go to get those pictures? I love the trains in the background and also the pictures on the train tracks.

Lindsay said...

Darling your boys are so stinking cute! Love their outfits :)