Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

There are lots of updates so scroll down for all
For Mother's Day I got so spoiled. Jon and Weston brought me flowers and a balloon on Saturday and Weston gave me a huge hug and said, "Happy Mother's Day, I love you!" Then we went to Downeast Basics and got a super cute dress and necklace. On Sunday Jon made me a delicious breakfast. After getting ready we went to the zoo with our friends Cherie and Brandon and their daughters Whitney and Brooklynn. Weston was so pumped he kept telling me all the animals he wanted to see. We had so much fun I ran into my good friend Jodi from college and her family and then my friend Melissa and her family. Weston loved the bird show! He loved the train. He loved the animals. Weston HATED the carosel. He cried the whole time which is a shock because when we went to Disneyland and Lagoon last summer he loved it. Go figure. Then afterwards we picked up my mom and I made her dinner. We had lemon chicken, rice, rolls, corn, and upside down pineapple cake. It was so good. I had a fabulous day and enjoying being with my wonderful family!!!!! Weston and Cason checking out the porcupine

Cason standing so big

Brandon and Brooklynn getting ready for our ride

Cason's crazy face I just love it.

My boys getting ready for the ride.



Me with my sweet boys and the tigers of course

Me and my Casey Roo Weston didn't want to sit for the picture at first.

Olga flying in at the bird show.

Olga again she is the coolest looking bird



Us getting ready for the show to begin

Cason so excited to be at the Zoo

The adorable baby elephant


4 comments:

Kylie said...

What a fun day to go to the zoo. I just love the zoo. And you look fabulous! Love your jean shorts.

Lindsay said...

What a fabulous mothers day! Sounds perfect to me :)

Anonymous said...

Look like you had a blast at the zoo. Oh, and by the way we'll definately have to set up a dinner date in 16 years.:) You're little boys are adorable!

Holly said...

Fun! We LOVE the zoo!! Hope you had a great Mother's day!!! Your boys are so cute and getting big!