Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bear Lake

***Lots of Posts check them all out***
I finally convinced Jon to go to Bear Lake and to Rasberry Days. We went up on Saturday morning and found us a place to set up camp. Then we went back to town and went to the little fair. I got some of the cutest flowers for my hair and Jon bought rasberry syrup. I then of course had to get a rasberry shake. We then went back to camp and played in the water. It wasn't too bad. The kids had so much fun splashing around. And throwing rocks. I think playing in the tent and throwing rocks was there favorite things to do. We had a campfire and roasted marshmellows and then we got to see the literally 5 or 6 fireworks they set off. We had a great time just being together. Cason on the way there.
Weston finishing my shake Jon loved being in the water the whole time
Me on the beach with the boys

Throwing rocks
Aw daddy and Weston
Poor Cason got sunburned and fell on the rocks for baby
Beautiful sunset
Weston's evil face and his fire stick
Cason loved playing in the tent the whole time
yum poptarts for breakfast


3 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! Looks like you all have been having a good and fun summer! You're boys sure are getting big!

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

So fun!! I have never been to Raspberry Days, maybe next year!!
Your boys are too stinkin' cute!

Kylie said...

How fun! I am so jealous that you went to raspberry days. That shake sounds delicious!