Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Anniversary

For Jon and I's 4th anniversary we took the boys to the Utah State Fair. I have been wanting to go for the last few years. We looked at all the animals and Weston was so excited to see them all, atleast he was as long as he was a safe distance away from them. We checked out all the booths, then we hit up the rides. Weston LOVED the train. He went on it twice. Then we took him on the race cars. At first he didn't like the curves but when I would cheer it made him like them. So he went on those twice. After the fair we headed to IHOP for dinner. I was sort of bummed our night was so unromantic. So a few nights later Jon took me to Olive Garden for dinner YUM! I love you babe. Jon and Weston going on the race cars
Ready to go!
Weston and I (someone needs to go on a diet, Weston :)
The train
My smily man
Weston got to be the conductor
Jon and I played a ring toss game. And thank you very much. I won this huge pink monkey. Cason just loved it he just kept laughing and laughing at it.


No comments: