The only nice day during Spring Break I took the boys to the zoo with my friend Jessica and her daughter Annyson. We had fun. Weston was more interested on going on the train and carosel that he barely paid attention to the animals. So we looked at all the animals went on the carasel and then the train. After the train, Jessica and her daughter left. We had a nice picnic and then we relooked at the animals. Cason loved the monkeys and the meerkats. Weston says the elephants and the giraffes were his favorite. It was a nice day and it was so fun to see the boys both so excited about the animals.
Cason feel asleep on the way there. Notice the socks on his hands as mittens. He kills me sometimes.
Weston on the carasoel.
Cason and I waiting to go on the carosel.
1 comment:
How fun! I am dying to go to the zoo with Libby. That Cason with socks on his hands as mittens...TOO FUNNY! What cute boys.
Post a Comment