Sunday, October 23, 2011

Labor Day 2011

For Labor Day weekend we went to Jon's boss' property at Swan Valley, Idaho. We had so much fun roasting marshmellows, eating, visiting, shooting guns, four wheeling, four wheeling, and four wheeling. Its always fun when we go up there and so beautiful I just wish it wasn't 4 hours away. Enjoy the picture overload. Jon and I after four wheeling all day.
Me shooting Jon's gun. I did so awesome I hit the can so many times. I must say I was proud of myself. Weston on the other hand HATED the loud noise.


Jon making his yummy dutch oven chili. YUM!

My face is so dirty their is dirt in every pore and line.


Only a mother could love that dirty face. He had like 3 baths a day.


Weston and Koda spent hours playing on the tractor.







Jon shooting clay pigeons

The Cabin

Weston playing in the sandbox


Brooklynn and Avery Weston's ladies

A not so messy face


This one has marshmellows too

No comments: