Sunday, September 30, 2012

Labor Day in Idaho

This year school didn't start until the weekend after Labor Day.  So when Jon wanted to go to his boss' cabin in Idaho I was dreading slightly hesitance since I knew I would have a lot to get done before we could go at school.  But some how I got most of it done and we headed up to Idaho Friday afternoon.  The night before we left I came down with a cold.  I had no energy at all but we got ready and left.  We had a nice time.  We rode four wheelers to the boys content, we played with friends in the rain, had a pinata, had as many s'mores as we could and fished.  It was a nice weekend.  A nice break to get me ready to start a new year and Weston to start his first year of school.
Enjoying the quiet to catch up on some reading.  And because of the rain it was nice a cool.  Perfect weather.
Chris (Jon's boss' wife) bought a pinata and filled with candy and little toys for the kids.  They had fun breaking it and getting the goodies. Look how cute the pinata was.
Saige taking her turn at trying to break the pinata.
Now Avery's turn.
Weston gave some great old whacks but didn't quite get it done.


Finally the pinata broke and the kids got to get all the goodies.


We have spent the last 5 years or so at the cabin for Labor Day.  Its always so pretty up in Swan Valley it was a nice time for sure.  Can't wait until next year.

No comments: