Tuesday, February 19, 2013

17 Weeks



How far along?  17 weeks

How big is baby?  4.5 to 5 inches fromg crown to rump the size of an onion.

Weight Gain:  I was down 2 pounds from my last drs appointment 4 weeks ago.  He was concerned about that.  I hope is remembers that when I am HUGE!

How I am feeling:  Great!  On cloud 9 after finding out the gender of our baby last week.  Its been an amazing week.  The bottom of my ribs are starting to hurt with my expanding belly, and I have a few shooting pains if I move to fast a certain way.

What's on my mind:  Trying to figure out a name for baby girl.  I am being so picky and I know it.  Also how am I going to afford all of the things I want to buy for baby girl.

Best moment this week:  There were several.  Feeling her move around more and more each day.  Weston talking to his sister in my tummy each day.  And getting to see her again via ultrasound at my 17 week appointment.

No comments: