Weston started his first day of first grade in Mrs. Taylor's class. Because I have to be in my class for the first day of school to meet all my new kiddos I can never take Weston. That means Daddy has first day duty and Jon does a pretty awesome job. Here is a picture of him outside his class bulletin board. Don't let the lack of smile fool you he was excited.
Daddy even did a good job at going in and getting a picture of him at his desk. I didn't even tell him to do this. His teacher was sweet enough to move his buddy, Nathan up to sit next to him. Most of his kindergarten and soccer friends are in different classes. Luckily he has made a lot of new friends.
He was most excited to have lunch at school and have more recesses.
Weston is doing great with his reading and spelling so far! Let's hope he has a successful first grade year.
When he grows up he wants to be a.....


No comments:
Post a Comment