Dear Weston,
Happy 8th Birthday Weston! Wow 8 years old. You seem so old and grown up at times and yet me sweet little boy at other times. I love that at 8 you still would rather cuddle next to me then sit alone or sleep alone. I love that you are so big that you can do so much independently. We are so alike that at times it scares me. Most of our conflicts come because I think we are one in the same. You amaze me every day with all you do. Though you stuggle with your eyesight you are very smart and preform well on most academic situations. You generally only need to be taught once how to do something and you have it. You definately have a subborn streak (I will blame your father for this), once you have something in your mind there is no way to change it or get you to move on. I love your current obsession with mindcraft. Reading all about it in books, watching youtube videos or playing minecraft is your favorite activity. Weston, you are the sweetest brother to Taylyn. Such a protector of her and always watching out for her. I wish you could be as sweet to Cason as you are to Taylyn. Cason and you are like oil and vinegar some days and others you are best friends. I guess this is the nature of brothers. Pizza is your all time favorite food. Whenever I ask you what you want to for dinner, without fail I hear, "pizza". For some reason you love to scream like a girl which has resulted in a very hoarse sounding voice for the last 6 months. You love animals and are such a caretaker. You just want to love on Daisy even when she just wants to runaway. I love you so much Weston and I hope your 8th birthday is as great as you are.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment