Dear Weston,
You are 11 years old. Can I just say STOP getting bigger? You have definitely hit that age of being more and more independent. You now will stay home and babysit your brother and sister. Which has been a big help to me as I was training for my half marathon. It was fun even having you join me in running your first 5K. As you spend less and less time with me I need to find more activities like this to keep you engaged with me. I still say you should run a half marathon when you turn 13. 13 miles for 13 years. Ha we will see.
Jacob and playstation continue to be your world. You have created some pretty amazing things on minecraft its fun to see you create things in your real world into your fantasy worlds.
You love to listen to music and sing and have a pretty good voice. I often will hear you singing away while showering or playing video games.
School continues to be pretty easy for you other then math. Its been a lot of fun to have you back in my neighborhood. Only one more year and you will no longer be in the shelter of me and our school. I love seeing you each day as you go to the class next store or when you come in to have me tie your shoes. :P
Utah utes and football are still your favorite sports to watch and participate in. You still play soccer but I fear you have lost your love for it. Especially this year being put on a team with none of the kids you love.
As you get to be more and more a "preteen" I miss my little boy more and more but you are going into a pretty cool kid too. You are also so very handsome, just ask yourself that and you will agree.
Happy Birthday Wes!
No comments:
Post a Comment