Check out his sleepy pose!
Weston was so grumpy and tired on Sunday because he only had an hour nap. By 7 he was so tired I decided after he ate dinner he was going to bed. At 8 we walked into his room and he instantly started to cry. Since I was worried going to bed at 8 he might wake up in an hour and not going back to sleep for a while. So we went back out and I put him on the rocker with his blanket and went to get me a bowl of macaroni. 3 minutes later I walk back to grab Weston and he was asleep. With his arms behind his head. I guess he really was tired. He slept all night long. Oh how I love that.
2 comments:
Darling Just Adorable
How cute is that! I love your layout too :)
Post a Comment