Someone looks like he had too much pie!
Jon had to have a drumstick
I am already to eat!
Weston enjoying his food. Yummy!
This is a little late but better late then never. For Thanksgiving this year we had dinner at our house. My mom and her boyfriend Brett came over for dinner. Weston loved the mashed potatoes, yams, and pie. He was so funny to watch he gobbled like the rest of us. It was so much fun to start our own little tradtion but I miss the big dinners with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins at my Grandma's house but I guess as you get older things change.
1 comment:
I miss the big dinners at grandmas house too! A lot! Things do change as life goes on and I guess now it's up to us to make new traditions and make it fun.
Looks like you had a great day. . . Love the pics!
Post a Comment