Here are some pictures finally of our new home. We absolutely love this house. Enjoy the pictures.
Our bedroom. I love the walk in closet.
The family room and all of Weston's toys man he has a lot.
This is an overview of our formal living room. The cute plant in the corner is from my Grandparents in Texas thanks so much!
Here is the basement bathroom and bedroom's Jon's weekend prjects. LOL!
And here is Weston's playing croquet the main star of the party of course.
Thank you for all of you that came to share with us our home. We are thankful for all the love and support you have given us. We feel so blessed to have a new home for our future kids to grow in.
2 comments:
I love your new house! Its great. I bet you are so happy. Weston is adorable. I'm glad things are going so well for you. Youre a doll!
Your party was a lot of fun and your house is very nice. You have decorated it darling. The tacos were delicious and those little brownie things with cream cheese... to die for!
Post a Comment