Sunday, May 18, 2008

ZOO

Friday my mom and I took Weston to the zoo since I am off track. Here he is sporting his super cute sunglasses. They lasted all of maybe f ive minutes.

Weston really liked the animals that you could get up close to see. One of his favorites was the penguins. He loved watching them walk around and swim in the water. He kept pointing to them and saying something in his gibberish about them it was so cute.
See his intense gaze couldn't be taken away from those penguins.
His next favorite animal was the giraffes. I love how this mom giraffe decided to pose for our picture. Notice his smile. LOL!
Weston loved watching the baby giraffe.

This monkey was hilarious. We remembered him from last year. He sings the whole time you are there. He makes a whooot whooot whoooooo noise. Weston thought that was so neat he decided to start making htat sound himself. I wish I would have recorded him mimicing the monkey.


Bet you did know Jon went with us. LOL!
Weston petting the girilla.


Our baby lion.
The Grandma lion and mama giraffe.
Weston riding his catepillar.
.....and alligator.
We got to pet this millaped.
We had a blast and i just know next year will be funner.



7 comments:

lindsey hill said...

okay, could he be ant cuter??? He is such a little boy, we really need to get these two together, I think they would be quite the pair, Emma is soo girly and he is such a little boy. It looks like you guys had fun at the Zoo. I really need to get Emma there again. I got a thing in the mail for a pass to the Zoo and i think it will be totally worth it to get a pass. Was the merry go round finished yet?
And no that wasn't Justine's husband it was my cousin Crystals on my dad's side. Call me, I would love to hang out, and Amy would too.

Kristy said...

Lacey, it's been forever! I'm sorry I haven't seen your blog until now--I couldn't access your profile. But your son is adorable! It's great to hear from you.

Layton Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I haven't been to the zoo for sooo long. Maybe since you and Lindsay sang there when you both were in Sunshine Generation! Haha

Delahunty Family said...

Hey lacey! I'm glad you found my blog so now I can look at yours! Your little boy is so cute! It's so good to see how you are doing!

Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Lacey! I am so glad you found me! Your little boy is dang cute! How old is he?!

weston'smommy said...

Weston is 19 months old.