Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to two of the most wonderful fathers I know: Jon and my Grandpa Ford


JON: After I saw Jon being a father to Weston I fell in love with him tenfold. I didn't think it was possible to be anymore in love with him then I already was. But Jon is such a fun loving, caring Dad and just seeing Weston and him together feels my heart with so much love.


Jon became a father on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 6:05. He has been mush ever since. Look at that face. Its priceless. This is the first time Jon held Weston. I have to say it looks like love at first sight.



This was our time to be alone when we first got into our room. Jon just loved staring at him.




You can just see the love in his eyes.






This was Weston's fist photo session when he was 5 weeks old. I love this picture I have it everywhere.




Look at the adoration in Weston's eyes when he looks at his dad.



Jon opening his father's day presents. We made him two scrapbook pages for his toolbox at work because he always says how he wants pictures of Weston at work. Then we gave him a gift card to home depot, and a t-shirt. I will have to post the pictures of the card Weston made.




The scrapbook pages.

Sorry so fuzzy.



For Father's Day Jon just wanted to lounge around and put up a pool for Weston and have a BBQ. So here are pictures of Jon and Weston's Daddy Day!



Someone looks relaxed.


Playing in the pool and enjoying a capri sun. YES!





Larry Ford aka my Grandpa: My Grandpa and Jon are very much alike. They are both the strong silent type yet they have a wonderful sense of humor that shines through. They both are amazing Mr.Fixits and can fix anything and do anything around the house. My Grandpa is such a teddy bear and all the Grandkids just love him.






This was Grandpa's first time to hold Weston when he and Grandma flew in from Texas for Thanksgiving. Weston was about a month old. Look how sweet Poppy is with him.

Grandpa and my cousin Sean at our wedding. Since I couldn't have my dad walk me down the aisle I had the next best thing. My Grandpa. Don't they look handsome?





Now you have two of the most amazing fathers and Grandfathers I know.

2 comments:

snigaduuu said...

Lacey you seem to be pretty lucky with such great Men in your life!! They are just as lucky to have you!

Ellingson's said...

Hey Lacey, thanks for getting in touch with me. Your little family is so cute! We actually just bought our second house in Riverton. Congrats on your little boy, he's adorable