I wanted to write a post on all of the fun things that Weston is starting to say. He is 19 months old and he is constantly cracking us up. And at times he will spit out a new word that he has never said before and uses it correctly. For example yesterday he had something on his lip I was trying to pick at and he said don't. So I laughed and kept picking at it and Weston again says, "don't mom!" Oh I love the way 2 word sentences make your son sound like a genius.Here is Weston's Vocabulary:
Mom
Dad
dog
hot (which sounds like haught)
don't
no
yes
peek a boo
all done
up
ball
eeww (ear)
nose
eyes
mouth
teeth
Chris
Jim
sit (a command he tells any dog when he sees them as if they will listen to him)
down
stinks (because we tell him is diapers stinks)
boob (he often likes to reach in my shirt and I say "don't touch my boob")
poop
hi
hi you
hi hon
honey
bye
shoe
socks
ouch
love you
uh oh
I don't know
I know
baby
silly
cheese
excuse me
oops
I am sure there is more but these are all that I can think of. As you can tell we are having fun hearind Weston's daily growing vocabulary.
3 comments:
Lacey!! I'm so glad you found my blog!! Your little one is so cute!! I can't wait until Mason starts talking!! What school are you teaching at? Are you loving it?? Keep in touch! Summer
Hey Lacey!! Your little boy is so stinkin cute! What a cute lil family!! I'm so glad you found me on here!
Lacey, It is so good to hear from you. It's kind of Ironic, that just the other day, I was wondering how you were and then you found my blog. Your Family is adorable. That is so great that you're teaching.Fun! We'll have to keep in touch.
Post a Comment