

On June 27th my grandparents flew in from Houston Texas. We got to see them on Friday the 30th. Jon and I took them to dinner for Father's Day and Mother's Day and their birthdays. Then the next morning Weston, my mom and I went swimming with them at their hotel. We spent the whole day together. Then on Monday my mom, Weston and I went to Heber City where they were staying with my aunt. That night while we were waiting for my Aunt Joyce and cousin Savannah to fly in from Texas we went to an outdoor concert and say Peter Brienholt. Weston hadfun dancing to the music and playing with his truck. We all stayed with my aunt in Heber City. Then the next day was my cousin Sean's birthday party with his friends. Weston thought it would be fun to wear Sean's present to us. It was so big on him. The shirt literally went to his ankles. We had a fun time visiting with them. I sure wish the could have stayed longer and that we could have had more of a chance to visit with them. Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa.

3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love the picture of Weston drinking that drink in his onesie with croc's! Your pages are so cute. Looks like you are loving it.
Hi!
I'm Ali's mom. To answer your question...I find most of my furniture at the DI (at all different locations). It's mostly hit and miss, so you have to go often. And my husband and I build a lot of our furniture too.
Hope that helps. You might try garage sales or KSL classifieds too.
Lacey, thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog. I'll get right on that poem. :)
Post a Comment