So I did it, I made it through my first week of school at a new school in a new grade. I really like my new school and I really like my new grade. My class seems really smart, and very sweet! Hallelujah after my class last year. I am so thankful to finally get some smart kids who know how to behave. I have one boy who I can tell will be a challenge but that is way better then the 6 I had last year. I think I am really going to enjoy teaching 3rd at Ellison Park.
I am still dealing with morning sickness but I just have to make sure to keep snacks in my class for recesses. Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks, so hopefully when I hit my second trimester in 3 weeks I will feel better. That is what happened with Weston so we will see. I have been lucky so far to not gain weight in fact I have lost a few pounds even though I am eating small meals every 2-3 hours. I am so worried I will get huge with this baby since I am starting out at the same weight I ended my last pregnancy at. Oh the joys of weight!!!!!
Have an awesome LABOR DAY!!!!
4 comments:
well I left a comment on your last post but it isn't showing up. So I will tell you again.....congrats!!!!! That is so exciting, I hope that it is a girl, you will have so much fun dressing her up, although it would be fun for Weston to have a baby brother. Do you have any names picked out yet? Sorry we never got together, this summer has been so busy. Is your new school year round? If it is maybe we could get together when you are off track.
I'm always so happy to get the first week of school out the way! I'm glad you have a cute class this year. It has been so much fun working with you again! I think this will be a great year!
I'm so happy we're through the first week of school! Sounds like you have a cute class this year. I've had so much fun working with you again! I think this will be a great year!
So glad you had a good first week. Those children are lucky to have you as their teacher.
Post a Comment