Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

This weekend we went to Swan Valley Idaho for Labor Day. We got there at 9 on Friday and left around 11 on Monday. We had a lot of fun. On Saturday the guys all went fishing and the girls took their kids and we went swimming at the Heist Hot Springs. Weston was a little cautious at first about the water then he had a blast. He didn't want to leave. We we got back I took Weston on a few four wheeling rides around the property. On Sunday we went to where the salamon were running that was neat. That is where I took all these pictures. Weston had so much fun throwing rocks into the water. He had a blast. Then it rained Sunday afternoon until Monday when we left. It was a fun way to end summer.









4 comments:

Kristy said...

Weston is looking so grown up!

Layton Family said...

Again more fun. You guys really do lots of fun stuff! I remember those days!! Now we are just lazy :)

Jessica said...

Your little boy is so cute! I wish I would've gone somewhere for Labor Day! You guys look like you had a lot of fun!

Pete and Sum said...

Weston is SO cute!! He's going to be SO excited for the new addition to your cute little family. Glad you're surviving the new school and class!