Check out the hand in his back pocket. He loved petting the baby goats. They were so cute if only Jon would let us get one. LOL!
Today was my last day of summer as I am to go back to work on Monday. This made me think I didn't just want to hang around at home so I decided to go to the Davis county fair. Jon met up with my mom, and Weston and I for lunch. Then we let Weston go on a ride which he was not happy about at first. He was crying and stretching for my until the ride started. I don't think he was still thrilled but he endured it. Then we went to the petting zoo. That was fun. Weston loved petting the goats. They were really soft. All in all it was a great end to summer vacation.
2 comments:
How fun, I wanted to take my kids to the fair we went last year and it was really fun!!! Darling pictures. Looks like you had a fun summer!
You are such a fun mommy :)
Post a Comment