Thursday, August 14, 2008

Roy Aquatic Center


Mymom and I took Weston swimming at the Roy Aquatic Center today. And all I can say is that kid is a waterbug! He played from 1-5 stopping only to eat a whole piece of pizza and only did we leave when he came to me and snuggled in my arms to sleep. We left then and he was asleep before we left the parking lot. He was cautious of course at first and then it was on. He had so much fun. Climbing out of the pool then jumping back in. It was great. The water was like a beach and gradually got deeper up to 1 foot 6 inches. He was so fun to watch. If he got splashed in the face he didn't care one bit. He would walk around then drop like he feel and say "Uh oh, spagetti o!" So cute. I didn't have my camera for a first so here is him playing in the sun a few months back.

2 comments:

Pete and Sum said...

Your little guy is SO Cute!!! And congrats on the news!! I'm so excited for you guys! I totally agree with you- they grow up WAY too fast! It seems like each stage is more fun than the last, so it kinda makes up for it though =P

Lindsay said...

Hes darling! I have heard that the Roy aquatic center is pretty awesome:)