Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weston's second birthday party

Weston doesn't turn two until Wednesday the 15th but we had his birthday party yesterday. It was so fun to see how much he has grown since last year. I don't know where this last year has gone but it seems like we were just having his first brithday party and here he is turning 2. We had soup in bread bowls with a veggie tray. Then Weston had fun opening his presents. He was pretty much done opening them after the first present. It was toy camera with a light on it. He loved it. He got some neat toys. He was defiantly spoiled. He got a big present from Grandma. He got a power wheel John Deere tracker. At first he couldn't make it go on his own. But once we took it in the house and he didn't have his shoes on anymore he got the hang of it. My mom bought him his own birthday cake. He had so much fun having everyone sing to him. He thought that was just the greatest. When he was eating his cake he never actually made it to the cake just the frosting. I loaded a lot of pictures and videos on here for my family in Texas who couldn't make it. Thanks to all that came. It was great to celebrate with you all. To see the pictures you need to click on View All Imagaes below. I am having technical difficulties with slide.com and picasa.com so just click on view all images to see pictures.

http://widget-04.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=2882303761530122244&site=widget-04.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">







4 comments:

Layton Family said...

Those are some really fun videos. So glad he had such a great party. Sorry I had to work and the guys had football. Weston is really getting so big and handsome!

Kaylyn said...

He is so cute!! I am going to ask for a cool tractor for my next birthday! :)

Kylie said...

Lacey Ford! Ok I know this is insane, but I was snooping around Holly Vandegrift's blog and found yours. Do you remember me? Kylie Downs? Well it is now Kylie Cherry. Anyway, I HAD to pop you a little comment and say hi! Your son is adorable and congrats on the baby coming. If you want you can check out my blog at kyliejeddcherry.blogspot.com. It would be fun to catch up on things, it has been forever! :)

Lindsay said...

So sorry we couldn't make it!!! Gotta love football season:/