Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cookie Adventures


The finished product!!!


My first pregnancy craving was for homemade sugar cookies. With Halloween coming I decided to make homemade sugar cookies. Weston decided he thought it would be so much fun to help eat, frost, and roll out the cookies. He was such a big helper. We made ghosts, cats, pumpkins, and bats. They tasted delicious. Weston kept demanding a "BITE".

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

yummy!!! I think you need to deliver me a plate of those homemade goodies
;)

Sherree said...

Yes and after you take Lindsay her cookies bring me some! What a nice mom you are. I am excited you are having another baby, morning sickness sucks! Weston is so cute!

Jessica said...

I love sugar cookies too! I think I'm going to have to make some this weekend. Weston is so adorable! We really should arrange a play date for our kids.

Jordan Darcie said...

Looks like fun!!! So I finally met your friend that I work with at Chili's. She's super nice!

kylee said...

Lacey! Weston's getting so big! I wish i could have made it to his birthday party. We should go to dinner or something soon!