Friday, July 31, 2009

4 months old

My little Casey Roo has been 4 months for a few weeks now but we just got back from the doctor's so here are my little man's stats:
height: 25 3/4 inches long
weight: 12. 9 pounds
head: 40.2 cm
We got some bad news at his appointment. We think Cason may also have nystagmus like Weston. His eye shake just like Weston's did at this age and the pediatrician wants me to take him to the opthamologist to be sure. They can't see him until September so I will have that weighing on my mind for the next month and a half. Ugh! But other then that he is a happy healthy little guy.



Uncle Roger helping Cason stand up


4 comments:

Brandon & eLissA said...

He is soo stinkin cute!!

Lindsay said...

He's just darling!!!! He's growing right up!!!

Kylie said...

Too cute, I love that top picture. I can't believe it has been 4 months already. Wow!

Sam and Kylee said...

I love the picture of him in his hat! He looks so cute. Gorgeous eyes!