He loves...
to play with Bella for hours (especially when it was nice outside)
Seasame street videos, games, stuffed animals you name it
trains are his new passion, he plays for hours on end
to snuggle espeically in an attempt to get out of going to bed
his tags on his blanket
semis and skool buses
snake (steak), chicken and pizza
flags even the uwhotaah flag (that is how he says it)
to help me with Cason and Bella
to cook dinner (really he loves to stir dinner)
his mommy, daddy, Bella Boots, Casey Roo, and Grandma
his mommy, daddy, Bella Boots, Casey Roo, and Grandma
He can....
build any kind of train track
slide on his own
know when we are going to Grandma's and home he knows the neighborhoods
feed the dog, his fish, and Cason
put on his own socks and shirt
identify half the alphabet
these are all new from last year and I know there is more but this is all I can think of....
4 comments:
How fun! And what a great little guy. He is just too cute!
I can't believe Weston is already three! It goes way too fast!
Your little boy is a stud muffin.
Thanks for your comment a while back. That was very thoughtful of you. I hope Stephanie's little girl is doing better.
Three already?! Wow. He's so cute:) Both your boys are!
Post a Comment