This month has been a fun, busy month. The only thing I have seemed to post was about Weston's birthday and being sick but we did a lot of other fun things.
Making Crafts
This is a craft I made for Halloween.
Pumpkin Patch
The first Saturday in October Jon, the boys and I went to the pumpkin patch in Layton. We got to go on a tractor ride to the field and then we picked out three pumpkins. Cason slept the whole time and Weston kept on picking up pumpkins and then putting them down when he would find a better, bigger pumpkin. It was so funny.
Weston trying to pick a pumpkin
Weston with his pumpkin
Cason and Daddy
Weston makes his pick
Weston and I
Daddy and the boys
AHHHH the tractor
Drive
After going to the pumpkin patch we went for a drive up Farmington canyon and over to Bountiful. It was so beautiful and seeing the fall colors was nice as well. Sorry no pictures I forgot the camera.
After going to the pumpkin patch we went for a drive up Farmington canyon and over to Bountiful. It was so beautiful and seeing the fall colors was nice as well. Sorry no pictures I forgot the camera.
Pumpkin Walk
Two weekends ago we went to the Syracuse Pumpkin walk. It was a lot of fun and luckily it wasn't too cold. I dressed the boys up in their costumes and off we went. Weston loves pumpkins so he had to get out of his stroller immediately and check out the pumpkin's up close.
Cutest Monkey ever
HaLLoweEn
Jon went to Las Vegas for a conference with his boss so he missed out on Halloween. Saturday the boys and I went to Toys R Us for trick or treating in the morning it was sort of lame. Then we went and picked up my mom and we drove to Bountiful to meet up with Cherie, Brandon, Whitney, Brookelynn, Carrie, Austin, and Avery. We went trick or treating up and down main street. It was so fun. Weston was too lazy to get out of the stroller or say trick or treat but he still got tons of candy. Cason slept the whole time. Then we went to my mom's and had pizza for dinner and went trick or treating in her apartment complex. Then we went home and went trick or treating around or neightborhood. Weston finally got into it and would say Trick or Treat and thank you once he had a handful of candy. LOL! At first he liked the decorated houses then he would get scared and say, "I don't want to go there!" We got home around 8 and by 8:15, I had to turn off the lights because I was out of my small bag of candy. Then the boys and I went up to bed and I stayed up and watched Carrie for awhile then off to sleep for me as well. It was a fun Halloween I just wish Jon would have been there to enjoy with us.
My little Monkey and Giraffe

So sweet
Whitney, Cherie, Brooklynn, and Brandon
Carrie, Austin and Avery
5 YEARS
Jon and I meet five years ago on Halloween. I can't believe how fast time has flown. In five years we have been married, lived in a townhouse, bought two houses, graduated from college, had two dogs, and had two kids. We have done a lot in 5 years. I love you BABE!
3 comments:
How fun. Love the pictures and the costumes. That monkey and giraffe are adorable! Glad you guys are feeling better. How horrible to be sick during Halloween.
Love Halloween, so fun! Your little guys are so cute!! looks like you guys were Busy busy this October.
Also, I Love the door sign! So cute!
I love those crafts! Their costumes were adorable! Hope you guys are finally feeling better!
Post a Comment