Sunday, February 21, 2010

11 Months


My little Casey Roo is now 11 months as of the 12th. Where in the world has the time gone. I can barely believe my little guy is almost a year old. Since last month's update he can now

clap

hold his hands in the air to say so big

loves playing peek a boo

walk with a push toy

I swear he said Come on to Weston the other day twice in a row

He is just getting so big and I just love this little guy.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Holy cow, 11 months already? What a cutie, looks like Valentine's was fun. I've never eaten on Boston's in Layton. Maybe I should try it.

markandaubrey said...

I love his list of talents. Luke's is the same! We should totally go to wood connection someday! The only problem is I go overboard there!

Jodi Jackson said...

I can't believe he is 11 months. It seems like just yesterday that we went and visited him. He is so cute. It sounds like you had a nice Valentine's day. I'm glad you are doing well!