Saturday, June 12, 2010

THOMAS

For Memorial Weekend I told Jon we couldn't go out of town in like February. I bought tickets to ride on Thomas the Train... This was Weston's motivation to become potty trained. Every night I would tell him how proud I was he had no accidents that day to which he would respond, "if I have no accidents I can ride on Thomas, if I have an accident I can't go on Thomas." Well Weston's love of Thomas potty trained him. YES! On Saturday the boys, my mom and I went up to Heber City to ride the Heber Creeper/Thomas. They had these cute back drops you could take pictures in front of. Tents to do all kinds of Thomas activites such as balloon animals, Thomas vidoes to watch, books to read and trains to play with. It was great and way worth the meesly $14. SO WORTH IT EVEN IF THEY COST $50. Beware of all the pictures.
Here is my cute mom on the motor car.
Cason and I
Weston was as you can tell in heaven
THOMAS........
Weston wasn't too sure about standing in front of Thomas (big surprise)

They had a tent with free tatoos here is Weston sporting his
Weston and I riding on Thomas
My mom struggling with Cason that kid is the BIGGEST WIGGLE WORM
Weston loving the 20 minute ride
My mom, Cason, and the conductor
HELP LET ME OUT OF HERE !!!!
Enjoying the ride
Weston, Cason and my Mom
Weston and I at the Thomas boarding area
Beautiful Thomas
Some videos

No comments: