Monday, June 21, 2010

Zoo.... Again

My mom moved apartments the week school got out so I haven't done much this summer so far other then help her organize and unpack. Friday we decided that since the weather was finally nice we should go to the zoo. It was so much fun. We were there from 11-5 and we still didn't see everything. The baby elephant is so cute and Weston decided elephants were his favorite animal. It was so fun because I think this was the first time Weston could really see all the animals and you could just see joy in his eyes. It was great. Checking out the camels the first animal we saw.
Cason loved the gorilla I think its because it looks so much like my mom's fat cat Slick who Cason just adores.



Seeing how my gorilla's match up
This beautiful peacock was every where it even came and saw us while we ate lunch


I think the fox was so cute
Weston couldn't decided which elephant to get
Baby Zuri she is so CUTE!!!!!
Grandma, Weston and the elephant that made the cut
Me and my Casey Roo

No comments: