Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sean's birthday party at boondocks

My cousin Sean had his 10th birthday at boondocks so we got to go and enjoy some rides and games, and a delicious dinner. Thank you Auntie Kim. We met up for dinner and cake and conversation. Then the kids got to play some games. Weston and Cason loved the merry-go-round the most they did that forever. Then we got to play bowling. The adults played on one side and the kids played in two other lanes. Sean and his friends were SUPER sweet to Weston. They cheered him on and Sean helped him bowl. Weston did AWESOME he got 95 points. Future bowler here folks. Then my mom put the boys on the merry-go-round again so Jon and I could play a game of laser tag. It was just Jon and I and I killed him!!!!! Jon blames it on it being his first time playing but me I know its just because I got skills :) Weston and Sean bowling

Weston checking out how the other kids do
My cute hubby

Cason and Grandma
They boys loving the merry-go-round

Here is a cute video of Weston, lately he has been calling me and my mom yound ladies its too cute.

No comments: