Tuesday, July 20, 2010

swimming again....

Swimming seems to be our favorite thing to do this summer. Not sure why considering I am a WHALE in a suit and don't even have the excuse of a new baby to use he is 16 months old lol. But we have gone to Roy Aquatic center twice and Clearfield once. Roy is by far our favorite. Cason is a little water baby. He loves the water and when I put him in his tube he just kicks and kicks he loves it. Weston also loves to play in his tube. I also think he really likes the whole picnic lunch idea too. Enjoy the pictures but don't look at me. Cason floating on his back
He really does like it just not the sun in his eyes.
Getting all ready to swim
My mom and Cason having lunch
This boy loves to eat its a wonder he is in the 3% for weight he's an eater lucky for him it doesn't show.

No comments: